When we give a gift to someone, we are saying what they mean to us. Show your loved one that you care for their health by gifting them a Well Check Plus voucher.
Sometimes high blood pressure, high cholesterol and irregular heartbeats do not have any obvious symptoms but they can have a very real impact on your health.
Our Well Check Plus includes tests to identify risk factors such as these that could cause a heart attack or stroke, enabling people to make changes to improve their health.
What is involved in a Well Check Plus
Our Well Check Plus is a face to face, 30 minute appointment with a health promotion specialist. They will talk you through your results and the impact these could have on your health.
- Lifestyle (nutrition, physical activity, smoking, alcohol, stress)
- Blood pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Body Composition (body fat %, muscle mass, metabolic age & body water %)
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Follow up support & advice (if required)
What you will receive
- Your Well Check Plus voucher will be sent after purchase via Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- Vouchers cost £25 and can be purchased online here. Alternatively you can make an enquiry by contacting email@example.com or ringing 028 9032 0184.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by contacting us to book an appointment.
- Well Check Plus vouchers are only redeemable in Northern Ireland
Well Check Plus Dates
NICHS HQ, 21 Dublin Road, Belfast, BT2 7HB
|Friday 31st May 2019|
Fermanagh Lakeland Forum, Broadmeadow, Enniskillen BT74 7EF
|Monday 25th March 2019|
Omagh Community House, 2 Drumragh Ave, Omagh BT78 1DP
|Wednesday 27th March 2019|