When we give a gift to someone, we are saying what they mean to us. Show your loved one that you care for their health by gifting them a Well Check Plus voucher.
Sometimes high blood pressure, high cholesterol and irregular heartbeats do not have any obvious symptoms but they can have a very real impact on your health.
Our Well Check Plus includes tests to identify risk factors such as these that could cause a heart attack or stroke, enabling people to make changes to improve their health.
What is involved in a Well Check Plus
Our Well Check Plus is a face to face, 30 minute appointment with a health promotion specialist. They will talk you through your results and the impact these could have on your health.
- Lifestyle (nutrition, physical activity, smoking, alcohol, stress)
- Blood pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Body Composition (body fat %, muscle mass, metabolic age & body water %)
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Follow up support & advice (if required)
What you will receive
- Your Well Check Plus voucher will be sent after purchase via Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- Vouchers cost £25 and can be purchased online here. Alternatively you can make an enquiry by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or ringing 028 9032 0184.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by contacting us to book an appointment.
- Well Check Plus vouchers are only redeemable in Northern Ireland
Well Check Plus Dates
NICHS HQ, 21 Dublin Road, Belfast, BT2 7HB
Friday 1st March 2019
Friday 5th April 2019
Coleraine Leisure Centre, 26a Railway Road, Coleraine, BT52 1PB
|Thursday 31st January 2019|
Orchard Leisure Centre, 37-39 Folly Ln, Armagh BT60 1AT
Tuesday 26th February 2019
Wednesday 27th February 2019
Omagh Community House, 2 Drumragh Ave, Omagh BT78 1DP
|Wednesday 27th March 2019|