Virtual Marathon Challenge
Unfortunately due to COVID-19 the 2020 Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon, which was expected to take place on Sunday 20th September has been cancelled.
As an alternative this year we would love you to take part in our Virtual Marathon Challenge.
How to sign up
1. Set a date and time (we all know it's more likely to happen if you have a set date to complete the challenge)
2. Choose your event - Full marathon, Relay or Walk. If you want to stick to the marathon distance of 26.2 miles, amazing! However, if you would prefer to run a half marathon instead - then go for it! Alternatively, share the marathon distance between yourself and a family or friend by doing a relay or walk.
3. Register your fundrasier with us - Click here
4. Get going - don't forget to record your activty on a tracking app (Garmin, Fitbit or Smartwatch). To help you along the way you could organise to have friends or family join you for some company and motivation
5. Send evidence - Please email a photo of your completed activity to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Raise £30 for NICHS and we will send you and your team one of our branded buffs to thank you for your efforts