Click on the links below to find out more about how we can support you and your family:
• Stroke Family Support – Our Stroke Family Support Co-ordinator acts as a link between hospital and home to provide assistance and guidance to stroke survivors and their families and carers.
• Post Rehab Exercise Programme (PREP) – This physio-led, community based course helps rebuild people’s lives and confidence following a stroke through exercise and education.
• “Taking Control” Self Management – This programme provides education and training for people with long term health conditions to help improve their quality of life.
• Stroke Support Groups – Our stroke activity groups offer stroke survivors the opportunity to participate in activities that build confidence and increase independence, through discussion and activities.
• Young Stroke Groups – This service has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the younger stroke client.