FREE Atrial Fibrillation and Blood Pressure Checks
This Autumn, we are delivering Pop-Up Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and Blood Pressure (BP) health checks at locations across Northern Ireland as part of our 75th Anniversary celebrations.
AF can increase your risk of stroke by 5 times and high BP is responsible for over half of all strokes and heart attacks. The only way to know if you have AF or high BP is by getting a health check.
Locations and Dates:
- September – Fermanagh & Omagh
- 21st September – Garrison Community Centre, 10 Main Street, Garrison, County Fermanagh
- 27th September - Campsie Hub 67D Marketstreet, Omagh, BT79 0AA
- October – Lisburn & Castlereagh
- 18th October - Enler Community Centre 8 Craigleith Dr, Dundonald, Belfast BT16 2RY
- 20th October - Hillhall Community and Resource Centre, 14-16 Hillhall Road, Lisburn, BT27 5BU
- 21st October - Resurgam Healthy Living Centre 69 Drumbeg Dr, Lisburn BT28 1NY
- November – Newry, Mourne & Down
November - Ballyward Church Hall, Ballyward Road, Ballyward, Castlewellan
- 3rd November - Ballyward Church Hall, Ballyward Road, Ballyward, Castlewellan
Watch this space for more free checks coming to an area near you in 2021/22.