Our interactive webinars empower people to make informed lifestyle changes that will reduce their risk of developing chest, heart and stroke illnesses. Webinars are available on a wide range of topics, providing the information and tools needed to enable employees to look after and improve their health. Bespoke webinars to suit your business needs can also be produced and delivered.
Topics you can choose from include:
- Healthy Eating
- Physical Activity Cardiovascular exercise
- Physical Activity Strengthening & Stretching exercise
We also offer a range of bitesize 10-Minute Motivational videos, which aim to encourage employees to make small healthy changes to their lifestyle.
Book our 'A Healthy Heart' Webinar during February for #HeartMonth
Our ‘A Healthy Heart’ Well Webinar delivered via Zoom, will provide information on lifestyle changes you can make to help you reduce your risk of heart related illnesses. Topics discussed will include:
- Why we need to maintain a healthy heart
- What influences your heart health
- How to reduce your risk
How to Book
FOR INDIVIDUALS: Click on the button below and enter the relevant CODE for the date you would like to book:
- Tuesday 16th Feb 2pm Heart Webinar: Enter code TUE
- Thursday 25th Feb 10am Heart Webinar: Enter code THUR
FOR ORGANISATIONS: Email email@example.com or call 028 9032 0184