Health checks can detect the early warning signs associated with developing chest, heart and stroke conditions
Aims of our Well Checks
- To assess and check for Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol, as well as measuring your weight, body fat and lifestyle risk factors with other options available to suit your needs.
- To empower people to make informed and manageable lifestyle changes.
- To promote organisational health and well-being with long-lasting benefits.
Health Check Packages:
"Very thorough examination, good explanation of results and follow up actions."
"I was grateful for the health check because, unknown to me, I had high blood pressure and had no idea. So as a result of that, I have had to be monitored at the doctor for about 3 months."
- All clients are required to sign a consent form before availing of our health checks.
- All information discussed, disclosed and assessed during the health check is treated with confidentiality and stored in line with general data protection regulations.
- Clients who are currently taking blood thinning medication i.e. warfarin cannot avail of the cholesterol and / or glucose tests.
- Clients who are pregnancy or/and have medically implanted devices such as defibrillators or pacemakers cannot avail of body composition analysis.
- Clients will receive personal results during the appointment with a detailed report provided after the health check via email.