Work Well Live Well
Work Well Live Well is a free Workplace Health and Wellbeing Support Service funded by the Public Health Agency (PHA) and delivered by Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke.
Available to any workplaces based in the Northern, Southern, South Eastern and Belfast Health & Social Care Trust areas, the project provides personalised support to improve the wellbeing of your employees.
This includes carrying out a health and wellbeing surveys and developing a bespoke health action plan for your team, as well as providing Health Champion and Mental Health First Aid training and access to webinars and resources.
Providing high-quality evidence-based health and wellbeing support for workplaces, Work Well Live Well was previously delivered by NICHS under the name ‘Well Team’. Since then, it’s been rebranded, but the programme itself remains even better than before.
We’re now recruiting workplaces committed to improving the health and wellbeing of their employees to participate in the programme. Register your workplace today by completing form below.
- An opportunity to complete an employee workplace health and wellbeing survey to determine employee health priorities
- A comprehensive report outlining the health of employees to inform a 3-year health and wellbeing action plan
- Assistance with the development and implementation of a 3-year workplace health and wellbeing action plan
- Health Champion Training for employees within your workplace to drive forward a 3-year action plan
- Access to further workplace health training including Mental Health First Aid and networking opportunities for Health Champions
- Access to two Well Talks or webinars for employees
- Provision of resources for health and wellbeing initiatives
- Support from an experienced NICHS workplace health & wellbeing team
“With only 6 months into our action plan we have already seen incredible benefits from weight loss, increased exercise and quitting smoking.”
Stephens Catering Equipment Ltd, Broughshane
“The support received from NICHS been excellent. I cannot recommend any improvements, keep doing what you are doing, this is a brilliant programme.”
Marketing & Business Development Manager
The Workspace Group, Draperstown
“It has got employees to come together and engage and offer up suggestions for future events, employees are enjoying taking new healthier lifestyle choices. It has also helped improve relationships between Office and Factory employees. NICHS has been very supportive in helping us implement our Health & Wellbeing Action Plan.”
Mivan Marine Limited, Antrim