Belfast City Marathon 2020
The 2020 Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon has been postponed and is now scheduled to take place on Sunday 20th September 2020. All participants who have already registered for the 2020 Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon (Sunday 3rd May) will automatically be transferred to the rescheduled event on Sunday 20th September 2020. For more info from Belfast City Marathon please click here.
You can still register to run, walk, wheel or relay to raise money to support thousands of local people and their families whose lives have been affected by chest, heart or stroke conditions.
Please note that each event has it's own age restrictions so please ensure you are the required age before registering.
Why join #TeamNICHS
We would love you to join our team at this year's Belfast City Marathon. You will receive support from the moment you sign up all the way to the finish line. We’ll also provide you with the following:
- A NICHS vest or t-shirt
- Training tips and guides
- On-hand support from our dedicated team
- Your own NICHS cheerleading squad to keep you motivated on the day
- A downloadable fundraising guide to help you smash your target
How to join #TeamNICHS
- Decide which event you want to take part in (Marathon, Relay, 8 MileWalk, Fun Run) and register on the offical Belfast City Marathon page.
- Then let us know you are taking part by filling out the form below.
- You will receive an automatic email when your form is submitted and a second email with your downloadable fundraising pack. The download includes a welcome email, fundraising guide and sponsorship forms. Your fundraising guide is packed with great ideas and how to set up your own fundraising page to share with your friends and family.
If you have ant queries about this event please contact our events team on email@example.com or by ringing 028 9032 0184.