Not so Secret Santa Virtual Gift
Make this year’s Secret Santa a little more meaningful with a virtual gift. Instead of buying novelty socks or another celebrity cookbook, this Christmas help us continue to support people like Breidge.
Breidge was only in her 50s when she survived two strokes - one in 2018 and one 13 months later. This Christmas, help support local people and families like Breidge's who need our care and support more than ever through the pandemic.
£5 will enable us to produce a tailored exercise plan for a heart patients so they can continue their recovery at home.
£10 will fund the cost of an introductory call with a new patient to assess their individual need and develop a personalised package of support.
£15 will ensure 20 local people benefit from our weekly online Breathing Better Support Group, designed to help people better manage their respiratory condition so they can enjoy fuller and more confident lives.
£30 will allow our care team to deliver a weekly session of our online Taking Control programme, to support and empower people living with lifelong conditions.
£50 will provide a person recovering from COVID with one week of online practical support to help them improve their lung and general health.
How to purchase a Virtual Christmas Gift:
- Simply fill in the details of the person you are sending this gift, your personal message and your name into in the box below
- Select the amount you would like to donate using the dropdown below
- Click on ‘Add to Basket’
- Fill in the information to complete the checkout process
- Once you have completed the checkout process you will receive an automatic email with a link to the Virtual Gift PDF
- You can either print this out and include it in a card or simply email it if you aren’t able to visit your loved one this Christmas.