Father’s Day Virtual Gift
Bosco, a husband and father to six beautiful children aged 2 to 10, was only 44 when he suffered a stroke. This Father’s Day, help support local families and dads like Bosco who need our help with a virtual gift for your dad.
£10 will fund the cost of an introductory call with a new patient to assess their individual need and develop a personalised package of support
£20 will enable us to produce a tailored exercise plan for 4 heart patients so they can continue their recovery at home
£30 will allow our care team to run a weekly Taking Control online session to support and empower people living with lifelong conditions
£40 will enable us us to run an online choir for 30 respiratory patients which helps reduce isolation, boost mental and emotional health and builds lung capacity
How to purchase a Virtual Father’s Day Gift:
- Simply fill in the details of the person you are sending this gift, your personal message and your name into in the box below
- Select the amount you would like to donate using the dropdown below
- Click on ‘Add to Basket’
- Fill in the information to complete the checkout process
- Once you have completed the checkout process you will receive an automatic email with a link to the Virtual Gift PDF
- You can either print this out and include it in a card or simply email it if you aren’t able to visit your loved one this Father’s Day.