Sell or buy NICHS Spring Raffle tickets: Every ticket sold helps fight chest, heart and stroke diseases and can positively change lives.
You could help change hundreds of lives right here in Northern Ireland by selling raffle tickets to friends and family or work colleagues.
Tickets cost just £1 each.
The Spring Raffle is only promoted here in Northern Ireland, so your chance of winning one of our fabulous prizes is much better than winning a prize in an UK wide raffle!
The Spring Raffle is a great opportunity to win some fantastic prizes and support life-changing projects and services at the same time.
EARLY BIRD PRIZES
A luxury stay for two courtesy of Leighinmohr House Hotel in County Antrim, which includes one night’s accommodation, a three-course dinner in the Clock House restaurant and a full Irish breakfast the next morning. To make your stay even more enjoyable, a £100 voucher to spend in the Tower Centre, Ballymena is also included.
A generous £150 voucher for stylish jewellery outlet, Argento to spend in any of their Northern Ireland stores.
All money raised from Raffle ticket sales will go towards supporting:
- Care and support for individuals and their families affected by chest, heart and stroke conditions.
- Research into chest, heart and stroke conditions.
- Rehabilitation programmes such as the Post Rehab Exercise Programme and Taking Control Programme.
- Stroke Family Support services
- Prevention programmes and free advice literature and online information.
- Breathing Better respiratory support programme.
IT’S EASY TO TAKE PART
Post, or drop in your tickets and payment to 21 Dublin Road, Belfast, BT2 7HB.
The Early Bird Draw takes place on 16th April.
The Main Draw takes place on 30th April.
If you’re a winner, we’ll be in touch soon!
If you’d prefer to make a donation to the Spring Raffle instead, you can do that too!