Request a Heart Health presentation!
Download our Primary teaching resource!
To raise awareness of the importance of heart health, we’re running a Dress Red Campaign and we’d like to meet your staff or pupils to deliver our Dress Red Presentation.
- Get up to date on the facts about heart disease
- Learn ways to help keep your heart healthy with a particular focus on Stress or Physical Activity.
- Find out how you can help people affected by heart disease.
Presentations are available for staff or PDMU classes and are 45 – 60 minutes long. They can also be tailored to your individual needs.
NICHS’s fantastic downloadable teacher’s resource and fundraising information pack is suitable for P4-P7.
- Enjoy a wealth of information for teachers
- Four easy to use lesson plans
- Interactive app
The pack also contains a schools fundraising resource pack containing fun ideas and easy template events for raising funds for NICHS, including Run to Remember and our Commit to Be Fit Challenge.
To access our online resources or to request a Dress Red Heart Health Presentation at your school, please complete the form below.
For more fundraising advice or information, please contact Órla Clarke on email@example.com or 028 9032 0184.