Our Supporter Promise
The work that we do is only possible because of the generous donations that we receive from our supporters. Thank you so much for helping us in the care and prevention of chest, heart and stroke illnesses across Northern Ireland.
When you make a donation to Northern Ireland Chest Heart and Stroke, we promise that :
- Your donation will be used wisely, responsibly, and for the purpose given
- If a donation is made for a specific purpose, we will honour that request
- We will safeguard your personal information in line with Data Protection principles
- We will communicate with you in accordance with your wishes
- Queries or complaints will be responded to as quickly as possible
- Administration costs will be kept to a minimum
- Your support will be acknowledged and we will keep you updated about how you are helping people who suffer from chest, heart or stroke illnesses
- Fundraisers will respect you as a donor and will be transparent in their dealings with you at all times
- Fundraisers will work to the highest professional standards and will adhere to the practices and guidelines as directed by the Institute of Fundraising
- Where donations are solicited indirectly, i.e. by 3rd party agencies, we recognise that donors have the right to request information about them
Please consider gift aiding your donation by downloading a gift aid form here.
If you have any questions, please contact Supporter Care on 028 9032 0184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.