Each year, we invite researchers from our local universities to apply to our research grants programme. Through this programme, we fund local researchers to carry out high quality research that delivers real benefits to people living with chest, heart, and stroke conditions.
Who can apply?
- Researchers from local universities, hospitals, and research organisations.
- New and Previous applicants, including resubmissions (unless advised not to do so).
- Current and previous grant holders.
- Applicants from across disciplines (including allied health, psychology, and social work)
- Applications based on partnership funding also accepted.
What type of applications do we want?
The call this year is “open”, but we do particularly welcome stroke research, and research with a focus on risk factors associated with chest, heart, and stroke conditions. Applications must align with our strategy and mission.
How to apply
Click here to download the Application Pack. This includes the application form and all supporting materials.
4.00 pm, Friday 8th September 2023
For queries regarding process, contact George Quinn, email@example.com
For queries regarding design, contact Prof Mike Clarke, Director of MRC Methodology Hub; Northern Ireland Clinical Trials Unit, has kindly agreed to assist with any queries you may have around research design / method relating to your application. You can contact Prof Clarke by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you the best of luck in your application!