What will you get out of the programme?
- Help you to improve physically after your stroke, through physio-led group exercise and 1-1 support
- Support confidence building to increase you independence, through discussion and activities.
- Provide you with access to information and expert advice so you can better understand your condition.
- Provide an opportunity to socialise and be put in contact with other groups and services who will be able to support you.
- Give you the motivation and tools to help you manage your condition.
- Support you in coping with life after stroke.
Watch the video below to see PREP in action and to hear Eilish's Story:
PREP made a huge difference to me. It shortened the time I took to recover. At first I found the exercises very hard but now I can do them easily. After my two cycles of PREP I was walking without a stick.