Why sign up to Work Well Live Well?
- Delivery of Health Champion training for employees
- Access to three free NICHS Well Talks or Well Webinars for staff
- Provision of advanced workplace health training including Mental Health First Aid
- Professional networking opportunities for Health Champions
- Support with signing up to and implementing the Equality Commission’s Mental Health Charter
- Provision of resources for health and wellbeing initiatives
- All workplaces that successfully complete Work Well Live Well will receive a workplace health and wellbeing award
- Ongoing support from our experienced Workplace Health and Wellbeing team
We’re now recruiting workplaces to participate in Work Well Live Well.
Register your interest today by completing the form below or alternatively email email@example.com
Please note, registrations for workplaces based in the Belfast area are now closed for 2023-24. If you would like to be placed on our waiting list, please continue to complete the registration form below and we will be in touch once registrations reopen in April 2024.