Support as you shop
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for our work?
Thousands of your favourite shops are on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
Once you've signed up, a percentage from every purchase you make will be donated to our ongoing services for people with chest, heart and stroke conditions.
There are no catches or hidden charges, and it only takes a few minutes to get started. Find out how below!
Donate through ‘Give as you Live’
Over 4,000 top retailers including M&S, ASOS, Currys and eBay are part of the ‘Give as you Live’ initiative, which means they’ll make a donation to your chosen charity on your behalf each time you buy online from them at no extra cost to you. All you have to do is sign up to ‘Give as you Live’ for free and then do your shopping as normal.
How to donate through ‘Give as you Live’
- Sign up to Give as you Live.
- Search for Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke and select us as your favourite charity.
- Browse for the store you want to shop with, click ‘shop and raise’ to go to their website and then start shopping as normal.
Plus, Download the Give as You Live App so you can generate donations while online shopping on your smartphone.
Donate through AmazonSmile
Many people shop on Amazon but did you know they have a dedicated charity site called AmazonSmile which has all the same products and prices but also donates to charity every time you buy something? At no extra cost to you, AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of each purchase you make to the charity of your choice.
We are a registered charity with AmazonSmile, so if you choose us as your charity then you can support our chest, heart and stroke services when you shop, meaning we can continue to support those who needs us.
How to donate through Amazon Smile on your smartphone:
- Open the Amazon App and log in to your account - or download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the bottom right and tapping “Settings.”
- Tap AmazonSmile
- Tap the button for “Turn on AmazonSmile” and follow the steps on screen.
How to donate through Amazon Smile on desktop:
- Go to www.smile.amazon.co.uk and sign into your Amazon account.
- Click on ‘Your Account’ > ‘Shopping programmes’ > ‘Change Your Charity’
- Search for Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke and press select.
- Make sure you go to www.smile.amazon.co.uk instead of the normal Amazon page each time you shop to make sure a donation is made to us.
Donate through EasyFundraising
easyfundraising turns your everyday online shopping into free donations for your favourite cause. How? Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal. Over 6,000 of your favourite shops and sites, from ASOS to Argos and Asda to Amazon, will donate to us for FREE every time you use #easyfundraising to shop with them.
Plus, once you've raised your first £5, easyfundraising will match it!
How to donate through ‘Easy Fundraising'
- Sign up to Easy Fundraising.
- Search for Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke and select us as your chosen charity.
- Browse for the store you want to shop with, click ‘shop now’ to go to their website and then start shopping as normal.
Plus, Download the easyfundraising App so you can generate donations while online shopping on your smartphone.
You can also click here to register your business with easyfundraising to support us through your everyday business purchases.