Fundraise at Work
We’re committed to supporting thousands of local people living with chest, heart and stroke conditions, helping them to keep well throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. With almost 90% of our services funded by the public and corporate partners, however, we urgently need your help to continue to provide our services.
By partnering with us, your business or organisation can help fund our vital services – including our COVID-19 Recovery Service – while also demonstrating your company’s commitment to the local community.
Our bespoke partnership packages include:
- Workplace health options
- Fundraising events
- Sponsorship and marketing support
Partnering with us offers multiple benefits – both to your business and to our charity.
Benefits to you:
- Boost your social responsibility credentials
- Increase your corporate profile
- Build engagement in the workplace
Benefits to Us:
Partnering with us will ensure that we can keep providing practical and emotional support to the 335,000 people currently living with a chest, heart or stroke condition in Northern Ireland.
Your generosity means we can offer:
- Vital care and support for people living with chest, heart and stroke conditions (and for their family and carers) – currently adapted for online, phone and postal delivery due to COVID-19.
- Our COVID-19 Recovery Service to help survivors deal with the physical and psychological after-effects of the virus.
- Ongoing innovative research into chest, heart and stroke conditions.
Very few businesses in Northern Ireland are unaffected, whether directly or indirectly, by chest, heart and stroke illness. Partnering with us is a fantastic way to help us carry on our important work while showing your company’s support for your employees, customers and the wider local community.