Young Stroke Support
With 25% of stroke survivors in Northern Ireland under 65 years of age, our Young Stroke Support provides much needed peer support to younger survivors of this condition.
Our service is currently available across all five Health and Social Care Trusts in Northern Ireland and include:
- A chance to connect with other people who are living with stroke
- Practical information to help you deal with the impact of your stroke
- A lifestyle programme to help you manage your risk from stroke
- Specially adapted exercise programmes and relaxation techniques
- Access to our PREP and Taking Control Programmes