Work Well Live Well
Work Well Live Well is a free Workplace Health and Wellbeing Support Service, funded by the Public Health Agency (PHA) and delivered by NI Chest Heart & Stroke. It is available to workplaces based in the Northern, Southern, South Eastern and Belfast Health & Social Care Trust areas.
Work Well Live Well was previously delivered by us under the name 'Well Team', but while the name and look has changed, the programme itself remains the same, providing high quality evidence based health and wellbeing support for workplaces.
We are now recruiting workplaces who are committed to improving the health and wellbeing of their workforce, to participate in the programme. Register your workplace today!
- An opportunity to complete an employee workplace health and wellbeing survey to determine employee health priorities
- A comprehensive report outlining the health of employees to inform a 3-year health and wellbeing action plan
- Assistance with the development and implementation of a 3-year workplace health and wellbeing action plan
- Health Champion Training for employees within your workplace to drive forward a 3-year action plan
- Access to further workplace health training including Mental Health First Aid and networking opportunities for Health Champions
- Access to two Well Talks or webinars for employees
- Provision of resources for health and wellbeing initiatives
- Support from an experienced NICHS workplace health & wellbeing team
“With only 6 months into our action plan we have already seen incredible benefits from weight loss, increased exercise and quitting smoking.”
Stephens Catering Equipment Ltd, Broughshane
“The support received from NICHS been excellent. I cannot recommend any improvements, keep doing what you are doing, this is a brilliant programme.”
Marketing & Business Development Manager
The Workspace Group, Draperstown
“It has got employees to come together and engage and offer up suggestions for future events, employees are enjoying taking new healthier lifestyle choices. It has also helped improve relationships between Office and Factory employees. NICHS has been very supportive in helping us implement our Health & Wellbeing Action Plan.”
Mivan Marine Limited, Antrim