Work Well Live Well
Work Well Live Well is a FREE workplace health and wellbeing support programme funded by the Public Health Agency (PHA) and delivered by Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke (NICHS).
The aim of Work Well Live Well is to help local workplaces to improve the health and wellbeing of their employees through personalised support. The programme begins by supporting you to carry out a health and wellbeing survey in your workplace, analysing the results to determine health priorities and subsequently developing a bespoke, 3-year health action plan for your team.
Why sign up to Work Well Live Well?
- Delivery of Health Champion training for employees to help drive health and wellbeing initiatives forward
- Access to three NICHS Well Talks or Webinars to support staff in making informed lifestyle changes for improved health
- Provision of advanced workplace health training including Mental Health First Aid
- Professional networking opportunities for Health Champions
- Support with signing up to and implementing the Equality Commission’s Mental Health Charter
- Provision of resources for health and wellbeing initiatives
- All workplaces that successfully complete Work Well Live Well will receive a workplace health and wellbeing award
- Ongoing support from our experienced Workplace Health and Wellbeing team
We’re now recruiting workplaces to participate in Work Well Live Well.
Register your interest today by completing the form below or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your interest today
“With only 6 months into our action plan we have already seen incredible benefits from weight loss, increased exercise and quitting smoking.”
Stephens Catering Equipment Ltd, Broughshane
“The support received from NICHS been excellent. I cannot recommend any improvements, keep doing what you are doing, this is a brilliant programme.”
Marketing & Business Development Manager
The Workspace Group, Draperstown
“It has got employees to come together and engage and offer up suggestions for future events, employees are enjoying taking new healthier lifestyle choices. It has also helped improve relationships between Office and Factory employees. NICHS has been very supportive in helping us implement our Health & Wellbeing Action Plan.”
Mivan Marine Limited, Antrim